Im Doing Somthing Right!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m3taL

Reaction score
so few sheets to the wind :drinks: :blink:

Just bottled up my first extract............ tastes farking awesome so far!!! and i was thinking to myself after finishing my first Mexican Cerveza kit brew and hopping into my Coopers Pale kit while bottling with nirvana cranked up in the garage watching my son help me sanitize bottles...

this is the life...... brewing beer havnt been to dan murphys for 3 weeks, not wasting $15 on a 6pac here n there to drink the fruits of my labour, i know where its from, how its made and mostly whats in it....

tastes good, SWIMBO thinks its shit.... which i think is good cos its mine!!!! she is fussy as **** tho.....carona is the only thing she drinks......

i love my beers and i think this next one will be awesome.... going to make another extract on saturday prob the same as my last, plenty of POR hops and Cascades....

just wanter to share the love for my homebrew and wish all merry xmas and drunken new years!!!! and lets hope the aussies pull their heads in and get some runs up!!! 17!

+1 regarding Dan's.

I recently moved and the home brew pipeline was cut off for a few weeks. Recycling bin morning would wake up the entire neighbourhood and on one occasion I used the bin from the empty unit at the back to split the load in case it tripped the weight sensor on the truck arm. :icon_drunk:

This morning it was just milk containers, cans and cardboard.

+1 regarding Dan's.

I recently moved and the home brew pipeline was cut off for a few weeks. Recycling bin morning would wake up the entire neighbourhood and on one occasion I used the bin from the empty unit at the back to split the load in case it tripped the weight sensor on the truck arm. :icon_drunk:

This morning it was just milk containers, cans and cardboard.

hahah yeah the missus used to be embarrist that when the bin truck come... u would her normal noise then ours would just be smashing bottles hahahaha

Recycling bin morning would wake up the entire neighbourhood and on one occasion I used the bin from the empty unit at the back to split the load in case it tripped the weight sensor on the truck arm. :icon_drunk:

The limit is 70kg, that's about 350 empties... Yeah, knowing you you're better off splitting between two bins.

:ph34r:

Read my sig: its a slippery slope.

Yep it is a bit like that...

I kinda went out of order a little but its true, I am only now getting everything ready for a keezer so if you take that out and put it after buy a march pump or 3 (only have one) and before get a brew stand that's where I am at the moment and I still BIAB but I am thinking recirculating BIAB closely followed buy RIMS BIAB after that.

and jameyliddelow I am glad you and your brew assistant are enjoying yourselves.

The limit is 70kg, that's about 350 empties... Yeah, knowing you you're better off splitting between two bins.

:ph34r:

I thought empty Aldi PET coke bottles would be lighter than that! :lol:

Back