IEOFYS

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyDays

Reaction score
Hi All,

From today Friday 15th June until Sat the 23rd of June we are doing a IEOFYS (sale on all ingredients) & some other selected goods.

10 % off all ingredients including spirit gear & bbq goods.

Excludes current monthly specials.

Promotion does not include any equipment.

Simply place order via our website & add the following coupon code, orders not placed via our website will not receive the promo discount.

IEOFYS

this will deduct 10 % off all applicable items

HOPPY DAYS

Last edited:
Hmm....looks like the coupon won't apply to an item where there's a monthly special on a specific size/quantity, even if I'm not ordering that size? e.g. I want 2.5kg of Maris Otter, there's a special on 5kg, and the 10% coupon doesn't work on it...

Hmm....looks like the coupon won't apply to an item where there's a monthly special on a specific size/quantity, even if I'm not ordering that size? e.g. I want 2.5kg of Maris Otter, there's a special on 5kg, and the 10% coupon doesn't work on it...

Hi The Seeker,

Sorry thanks for the heads up, I wasn’t aware that it would pick up the entire product. Had a look into it on the back end & unfortunately it won’t let us change the restriction. We have now included the monthly specials to cover this. Please let us know if you can’t access.

HOPPY DAYS

Sorry thanks for the heads up, I wasn’t aware that it would pick up the entire product. Had a look into it on the back end & unfortunately it won’t let us change the restriction. We have now included the monthly specials to cover this. Please let us know if you can’t access.

Cheers, all worked fine

Latest posts

Back