Ideas Man ...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warb

Reaction score

Picture076.jpg

Excuse my ignorance but, .....What the?????

i notice hes one beer short of a six pack. ;)
great idea

Thats cool. I wonder what he said to security to get it in.
Just needs some insulation on the outside and it would be perfect.

cheers

Awesome.
With a couple of end pieces it would make for a good trumpet too :p

Doc

Nice idea but as it looks like he is at the cricket it is either VB or god forbid a light beer. Better to spill half of it on the way back. ;)

I have heard many a tale of "cola" beer at the cricket - dark brews in the appropriate 2L bottles. Is this something that still happens or is security on to it? Sounds the go. I had the misfortune of getting tickets to the "family friendly" area of the SCG once. They only served light beer. I got really bad sun burn. And Australia lost. :angry:

Heh, I once saw a bloke at the cricket that had done similarly, except he'd cut 6 holes in the blade of a cricket bat! :eek: Most appropriate!

Its not a beer bong. If you turn it upside down its a beer bazooka. :lol: :lol:

Rubes said:
I have heard many a tale of "cola" beer at the cricket - dark brews in the appropriate 2L bottles. Is this something that still happens or is security on to it? :
Can't speak about cricket, but there is one AFL state still backward enough to stop any grog in the stands.
Thankfully, to date, the security guards are also behind the times - and I have taken many a refreshing "cola" to the footy.
Slipping illicit grog into the footy - just about all I had to crow about last season :lol:

Latest posts

Back