IBT-2X Giveaway of inkbird meat thermometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmm BBQ.. Juicy BBQ Chicken.. Smoked Ribs. Fresh Homecrafted Beer. What could possibly make a the weekend even better than knowing it's going to be perfectly cooked thanks to Inkbird?

Yes please inkbird - this would be a big step up from my usual burnt on the outside raw in the middle approach

Well I think this forum is on the wane, the entries for this give away tells a story. 18 months ago there were 4 times more entries for an inkbird give away. If the forum members don't come out the woodwork for a give away then there is something gravely amiss. Where has it gone wrong in the last year to 18 months ago?

In no small part the KL/KK pissing contest that you did everything you could to provoke didn't help one iota!
Mark

Last edited:
Seems to have gone down hill since that came to a halt. Just got to look at the decline in posts, they weren't all about calling KL out for their misdemeanours.

Well I think this forum is on the wane, the entries for this give away tells a story. 18 months ago there were 4 times more entries for an inkbird give away. If the forum members don't come out the woodwork for a give away then there is something gravely amiss. Where has it gone wrong in the last year to 18 months ago?

You're reading too much into it, or can't help stirring the pot. On HomebrewTalk they've only had 46 entries to date.

You're reading too much into it, or can't help stirring the pot. On HomebrewTalk they've only had 46 entries to date.
I think you will find it was 150!

I think the entertainment value has gone, there was more brewers actually on line and getting involved. I just think Admin threw the saddle on the wrong horse. (horses).

Back