IBT-2X Giveaway of inkbird meat thermometer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

roller997

Reaction score
That would be awesome to win to keep my eye on the Kamado and the tasty treats.

jgriffin

Reaction score
Mmmm BBQ.. Juicy BBQ Chicken.. Smoked Ribs. Fresh Homecrafted Beer. What could possibly make a the weekend even better than knowing it's going to be perfectly cooked thanks to Inkbird?

Hela

Reaction score
Yes please inkbird - this would be a big step up from my usual burnt on the outside raw in the middle approach

Mattym

Reaction score
Yes please inkbird! I’m feeling the odds in my favour this time around! 😂

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro
Reaction score
I’ve never used a meat thermometer on my bbq so this could seriously improve things!

Please count me in!
Hi,thanks for all your guys.
the winner is
@Monster Congradulations. Please PM me your name and address so that we will send the item to you. Hope all you guys have a nice day! Best regards.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Well I think this forum is on the wane, the entries for this give away tells a story. 18 months ago there were 4 times more entries for an inkbird give away. If the forum members don't come out the woodwork for a give away then there is something gravely amiss. Where has it gone wrong in the last year to 18 months ago?

MHB

Reaction score
In no small part the KL/KK pissing contest that you did everything you could to provoke didn't help one iota!
Mark

Last edited:

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Seems to have gone down hill since that came to a halt. Just got to look at the decline in posts, they weren't all about calling KL out for their misdemeanours.

tubbsy

Reaction score
Well I think this forum is on the wane, the entries for this give away tells a story. 18 months ago there were 4 times more entries for an inkbird give away. If the forum members don't come out the woodwork for a give away then there is something gravely amiss. Where has it gone wrong in the last year to 18 months ago?
You're reading too much into it, or can't help stirring the pot. On HomebrewTalk they've only had 46 entries to date.

malt and barley blues

Reaction score
You're reading too much into it, or can't help stirring the pot. On HomebrewTalk they've only had 46 entries to date.
I think you will find it was 150!

I think the entertainment value has gone, there was more brewers actually on line and getting involved. I just think Admin threw the saddle on the wrong horse. (horses).

inkbird

AHB Sponsor
AHB Sponsor
Pro
Reaction score
@Monster Hi, you are the winner. Sorry I didn't get your reply. Please PM me your name and address so that we will send the item to you. Best regards.

Latest posts