Ibrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agraham

Reaction score
I noticed that this mob have good prices, anyone use them?

www.ibrew.com.au

Do yourself a favour and go for the sponsors at the top of the page.
If still in doubt give them a call to ask for some information on any of their products :p

Doc

Do yourself a favour and go for the sponsors at the top of the page.
If still in doubt give them a call to ask for some information on any of their products :p

Doc

Only way to go !

Batz

If you are looking at at Tap-A-Draft, then Ibrew have the distribution rights for Oz sewn up and are probably the best way to go.

For anything else, follow the doctor's orders and click that the top of the page!!

Fess

I've bought cider kits from them before. The Austro Vino cider kit they sell is probably the best kit cider around (IMHO YMMV FWIW ETC). Very easy to deal with and very reasonable shipping.

But if its something the sponsors carry I'd go with them.

Cheers
Dave

I realise this is an old thread, but I tried to purchase a couple of items they claimed to have in stock a few weeks ago and payed for express postage. Their website is "temporarily closed while we fulfil orders" and an attempt to reply to their confirmation receipt comes back with a 501 error.

Does anyone know if they still exist? I think I need to apply for a reversal on my credit card and report them to what passes for consumer affairs in QLD...

I realise this is an old thread, but I tried to purchase a couple of items they claimed to have in stock a few weeks ago and payed for express postage. Their website is "temporarily closed while we fulfil orders" and an attempt to reply to their confirmation receipt comes back with a 501 error.

Does anyone know if they still exist? I think I need to apply for a reversal on my credit card and report them to what passes for consumer affairs in QLD...

i think that is very unprofessional of ibrew to put up that there online shop is temp closed

fair enough if they can keep with the demand and need to shut down to catch up but keep the main website open so contact can be made

i would 1st try contacting them by telephone 1st , not sure wether this is the correct phone number 61 7 55940388

or even emailng them @ [email protected].

if no response or fair outcome then apply for the reversal on your credit card and to report to consumair affairs

i thinks its poor customer service for how they are conducting their business

who shuts down a entire site if its only a temp shut down of online store

Back