I would like to learn BIAB South Coast Nsw

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nedasaurus1

Reaction score
Hi evryone ive been a K&K brewer for some 8 years then had a couple years off i now do K&B (thanks to my mate Yob) i would like to get into BIAB in the next couple months. i live in Ulladulla Nsw and was wondering if anyone is doing a BIAB could i come round and have alook? Ill bring my own beer and promise i wont get in the way but am happy to help out if required. cheers Ned

Ned, if no one else replies, I'll be up there on the easter weekend. I could bring my BIAB stuff and give you a run through, if you like.

Mr. No-Tip said:
Ned, if no one else replies, I'll be up there on the easter weekend. I could bring my BIAB stuff and give you a run through, if you like.
Thats really kind of you mate. when is easter weekend? ill look it up as im still getting over abit of treatment etc but you are welcome if you can handle a croaky voice lol its end of march...i should be feeling abit better by then. Who are you coming up with?

Before you start have a look at some videos on YouTube.

There are some good ones and some shockers but you will be able to tell them apart

Some good ones of rednecks in overalls brewing outside the caravan

Ned, I learned off youtube aswell.

Then refined my BIAB to what suits me best, cross referencing occaisonally with what others here on AHB consider best practice.

Poor yourself a beer or two and what some youtube vids. I reckon after a couple of vids you will have your first batch done before easter weekend.

Cheers,
D80

jaypes said:
Before you start have a look at some videos on YouTube.

There are some good ones and some shockers but you will be able to tell them apart

Some good ones of rednecks in overalls brewing outside the caravan
thanx japes will do that

Diesel80 said:
Ned, I learned off youtube aswell.

Then refined my BIAB to what suits me best, cross referencing occaisonally with what others here on AHB consider best practice.

Poor yourself a beer or two and what some youtube vids. I reckon after a couple of vids you will have your first batch done before easter weekend.

Cheers,
D80
thnx diesel ill do that tomorrow nite when i get home

I watched so many you tube videos, I pretty much had the whole process sussed out in my head before I even got the grains. :D

Back