I wonder who?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 208-627-8364

about2beer.png

We have developed a line of pilot breweries which have been installed in breweries such as Little Creatures, and Temple Brewing. The system ranges in size from 34 litre to 280 litre and focuses on replication on a small scale to build recipes for commercial breweries to be released to the public, the entire pilot brewery is custom built and comes with all certifications.
We also build custom nano breweries or pub breweries for smaller operations who want to have a range of beer on tap but don’t want to go full production, these systems have the controls and stands custom designed and made in Australia. Lastly we install full commercial breweries for new and upgrading brewers which range from 1000 litres to 5000 litres, with our crew of designers and engineers you can rest assured your brewery will be done right the first time and provide endless amounts of perfection for your patrons.

mckenry said:
Its no longer under construction. Its full blown.
http://www.corebrewingusa.com/
That just goes back to his Australian site, if he does start up again it will end in tears for his customers, and as it is in the hands of the police here I just hope they can get him back to face the music, if not I would imagine they will feel his collar if he tries to re-enter the country.

wide eyed and legless said:
That just goes back to his Australian site, if he does start up again it will end in tears for his customers, and as it is in the hands of the police here I just hope they can get him back to face the music, if not I would imagine they will feel his collar if he tries to re-enter the country.
I dont think its his australian site - i never saw it anyway - but this has an American phone number.

Maybe thats all that has changed?
I saw this site linked on facebook by an unhappy ex-customer saying "here we go again".

I think all that was set up a long time ago, the link that Yob put in, the blog entries were 2013, he probably would have had grand ideas about setting up in the large American market but the thing is he has got to come to the realisation that he cannot run a business, he even got into strife with his electrical contracting company.

It came up in a recent feed on FB post by Australian Brew News. I thought it may give more info on what's unfolding here on home soil, turns out to be a direct link to his ongoing plight to take down unsuspecting Americans

It's just a direct port of his former Aussie site. It's been like that since at least March, when I first stumbled on it, puffed up malarky, stupid mistakes and all.

His advertising blurbs made me think he was a dickhead. no way I would have purchased anything from him. The fact he was a fuckup stood out like dogs balls.

Don't know why I bothered,
but I listened to the podcast,
I cant believe how long it went on for, the pain, could have all been summarised by " " yeeeeeh-Naaaaaah"

Either way, it has his email address as the contact. Will probably ask for money via paypal and do the ol' houdini.

Back