I Want An Apron

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanko

Reaction score
I hope it doesn't fold but it is looking like it will... maybe.... More than happy to sort this at 25+...

Last buy went mental once we got to 100+ pricing....

I wonder how it got there, hmm...

If we don't 25+ of each by Sunday, I will pull it.... The Bulk Buy that is... B)

Bumping threads in the BB forum is not allowed, lucky you made this new post, else you'd get in trouble!

I am confused what bumping is?

Anyway, thanks for making it clear Wolfy!

:)
You're supposed to wait a day or so to post some inane reply, posting right after mine does not have the same effect. ;)

I don't want an apron.

I want a hoodie, a sportshirt, a breifcase a beanie and a bucket hat.

Great quality at good prices from top guys.

And the logo draws a lot of interest. B)

I don't want an apron.

I want a hoodie, a sportshirt, a breifcase a beanie and a bucket hat.

Great quality at good prices from top guys.

And the logo draws a lot of interest. B)

I am very happy with my polo shirt an Tee shirt from the last Bulk buy.

I don't want an apron.
I think I want a hat, but will wait until 0.001 mins before the cut-off day/time to order it ... just so I'm cool like everyone else and make stanko worry more about there not being enough orders.

I want a black 3xl polo Cocko and an apron.......................................arrange it please. PM me and I'll provide payment particulars............actually chuck in a hoodie as well...................get the drift from the polo re size. I am a gumby re spead sheets and all stuff IT etc. You know that from the exercise with my beer label. Your missus used to show me lot's but has backed off now it's footy season :rolleyes:

I want a black 3xl polo Cocko and an apron.......................................arrange it please. PM me and I'll provide payment particulars............actually chuck in a hoodie as well...................get the drift from the polo re size. I am a gumby re spead sheets and all stuff IT etc. You know that from the exercise with my beer label. Your missus used to show me lot's but has backed off now it's footy season :rolleyes:

She has been very tired of late.....

Order thread mate: 2012 AHB Merch. Bulk Buy order thread

Just put polo, apron and hoody and I will order the same as last buy for, seemed satisfy most!

And don't stress, yours will get the 'special' treatment!

:p

I think I want a hat, but will wait until 0.001 mins before the cut-off day/time to order it ... just so I'm cool like everyone else and make stanko worry more about there not being enough orders.

:D you still have your man flu

Real men don't wear Apron's :)

I disagree

Capture.JPG

:ph34r:

Latest posts

Back