I Hate Commercial Beer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrewCarey82

"Baron Hardmans" Chief brewer.
Reaction score
Aye fellas last day at my job gonna be a tough one.

Had beers at lunch with a fellay yday was nice had a lingerie waitress @ paddys, then went to the railway @ flemington had more beers.

Then poker at @ forest arms in bexley and I won and got a $40 drink vourture but dont get it til next week, but yeah got maggotted didnt finish til 3:30 which is tough when your up @ 5:30.

Still feeling pretty groggy so yeah just need a top up today.

But HB never makes me feel seedy like this.

Drinks with the fellas @ lunch @ after work so dont expect me to be up early tomorrow.

If anything wakes me up it had better watch out.

Gonna be good though.

Cheers fellas and thanks.

And the purpose of this thread is?????????
It reads like something someone would write in a blog thinking that someone actually cares about what they did in there day. Strange <_<

No need for that I just felt the need to express my hatred of commercial beer righto.

Just as much as the bloke who held the gun to your head and made you drink it? :ph34r:

Warren -

I blame my workmate for suggesting beers @ lunch.

And my partner from not being home otherwise I would have been home sooner.

Why not branch out and try the wine list then? Do something different.

Moderation is something i have only recently understood myself. Give it a few years DC, you'll come around! ;)

Thats the worst thing I've cut right back to a 1/3 of what I used to drink, pretty much a 30pack a week the equivalent of but last night with today being my last day knew I could go hard!

Thats the worst thing I've cut right back to a 1/3 of what I used to drink, pretty much a 30pack a week the equivalent of but last night with today being my last day knew I could go hard!

Reminds me of those ads on telly when i was a kid...
"drink it all night, mate!
export lite, mate!
drink it all night, mate!
export liiiiite!!!!"​

An hour and a half and I'll be @ the pub, I tell u the thought of facing a beer is very depressing and the thought of another big session is enough to make me cry!

you need to start a blog drew...
this thread is a waste

Hmmm a blog called "an alcoholic seeing reason"?

Congrats on the new job, but i'll tell you what, it's a hard life where you get to go out all day and get pissed! Cry me a river mate! :p

I like commercial beer. Nothing wrong with it at all. I'm having a tasting with a few mates tomorrow:

Gage Roads IPA
Gage Roads Pilsner
Erdinger Weissbier
Erdinger Oktoberfest Weissbier
Pilsner Urquel
Budejovicky Pilsner
Trumer Pils
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Anchor Steam Beer
Utenos Porteris (Lithuania)

I don't like overdoing it, tho.

DC, try and control your drunken/hungover posting. This thread is just silly. You may as well post "look at me, I have a hangover" and leave it at that.

Last day actually fella's normally very responsible with my drinking and far from an alco.

Was pretty shattered this morning still, just had a few beers over lunch, had zero impact even though I had about 5 in 2 hours. - Becks is over rated.

This is my favourite thread ever!

Sorry to drag it off topic (LOL) and brag, but check out the spread of disgusting commercial beers Kook put on for myself and a few other fellas in Perth last weekend.

PerthRBmeet.jpg

Such a shame that u can delete posts but not threads oh well somebody's gotta humilate themselves once in a while :)

Did the lingerie waitress look like a piece of uncovered meat? :ph34r:

Very Klassy....

Latest posts

Back