I Count 12!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asher

Junctyard Brewing
Reaction score
Impressive load

Woman_of_the_year.jpg

Thats a fair effort. I struggle carrying 4 pints!

Those blokes in the background look like security. Ant they look like they are spewing they can't have one of those beers. :D

I'd send her back...
"I paid for a full one - fill it up bitch!"
And then duck....

TL

Nice looking atmosphere in that bar... they must have spent a fortune on getting that "too popular to spend money on aesthetics" look just right.

If the beer is good enough, I would still go there though!

dreamboat

I think she just sneezed and is wondering who to give the glass with the extra to :lol:

Could be what the guys in the background are wondering as well :lol:

Twelve have good heads...... It's the thirteenth thats the shocker!! :blink:

She wouldn't want one of the handles to break :(
Very impressive. The glasses on their own weigh enough.

Doc

Trough Lolly said:
I'd send her back...
"I paid for a full one - fill it up bitch!"
And then duck....

TL
What do you expect from a battler - paid for a pint - f%$#ing deserve a pint!

Guys, I think this is a fudge - look at the position of the handles. Viva Photoshop!

Wes

wessmith said:
Guys, I think this is a fudge - look at the position of the handles. Viva Photoshop!
Good spotting. Yeah don't know how she is holding on to the front (our) left middle stein.

Doc

if they were going to go to the trouble of photoshopping the beers, couldnt they have photoshopped something over her head?

she is carrying 12 ...6 each hand

The really proficient fraus carry 14 ......6 in each hand by the handles and then someone puts the seventh on top

they lock their elbows into their waist and off they go

very impressive.....

we......er .......aquired a couplke of the steins last time in munich and weighed them.......1.5 kg empty

that would make approx 17kg in each hand

I have one these steins. $20 full and $10.50 per refill in Perth (Moon & Sixpence about 3 years ago).
I'm impressed coz I have trouble holding one and drinking from it, when I fill it myself.
I reckon the pic is genuine. Looks like a full serve to me too. Yep, right up to the 1 litre mark on the vessel.

Dunno if the Germans are as fussy as the Brits re getting a "full pour"

Weizguy said:
I reckon the pic is genuine. Looks like a full serve to me too.
I still don't see how she is holding onto the front middle steins.
I'm with Wes and it is fake, but also with Dougy in that it was a half arsed photoshop job :p

Doc

Ummm, for those of you that still think this a genuine pic, have a look at the website that spawned this pic - www.koreus.com

I love the one with highway patrol cop....

Wes

fake as Fake can be...

The wonderful program call PHOTOSHOP

Where would the interenet be without it? ;)

Back