Quantcast

I cant pay for AHB Pro? Please help

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dropbear85

Reaction score
When I try to check out it only has my postcode in the billing information and when I click continue I get this,

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ahb/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/app_class_nexus.php on line 396

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ahb/public_html/admin/applications_addon/ips/nexus/app_class_nexus.php on line 396

I have tried on 2 PC's with 2 different browser and still the same crap.

Can someone help PLEASE.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
from the title I thought you were saying that you can't afford to pay for pro, we could have had a whip round :p

mxd

Reaction score
send me $100 and I see what I can do :)

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
The link tells you the error is known and has been fixed by the developer but won't be fixed for users until the new update is released.

dane

Reaction score
Yeah sorry about this - pretty serious bug - and unfortunately they haven't added a fix yet.

Hopefully they release an update soon.

dane

Reaction score
Until this is fixed you can Paypal $30 (or $40 is you want the unlimited addon as well) to dane@ahb.com.au I'll update your account manually.

punkin

Rarely Serious
Reaction score
You're making it hard for em, Dane. One of my customers was trying to claim his Rims discount by joining the Pro ranks and kept getting the same message.

I'll tell him to PM you and check this thread. :D B)

jimi

Reaction score
Bribie G said:
from the title I thought you were saying that you can't afford to pay for pro, we could have had a whip round :p
I thought this too. It could have been the first donation to get Pro (where's that tongue in cheek emoticon?)

Latest posts