• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hyundai Excel

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petesbrew

Lover of Beer
Reaction score
A robust little model. Mate had one for years. Without the Excel there would not be pizza delivery.

Historical note: when Hyundai entered the market they were cheap and cheerful but with a company mission to eventually attain the same standard as Mazda, Honda etc. Rented an Accent last year and B.I.L. just bought an i35 after a long career as a Subie owner. I'd say mission accomplished (Mazda owner)

Hyundai is a good brand now, apparently the worlds fastest growing car company...

I bought a Hyundai iLoad for my business, it is a great vehicle!
I wanted a ix35 Highlander but I came across a deal for a Mondeo that I couldn't resist (I know completely different vehicles).

homebrew included is Belgian Golden Strong Ale, 1/2 a tank of fuel as well. Talk about extra features hey?!!!!

I see the excels as the korean beetle/mini.
Nothing outstanding at all about them, but just the thing if you want a cheap, reliable car.
Had this baby since new and it's been fantastic.
As you can guess it's tired, but so would any car be at this time.

ps. Wife's family all had a go at a later model (x3) excel, and they all crashed it in some way. Father in law & friend just bent it back into shape and passed it on to the next sibling.

B.I.L bought the i35 highlander, it's a brilliant vehicle (diesel as well). It folds in the side mirrors when you switch off the ignition :unsure:

Sold to the first buyer. Didn't even have to part with any beer!

Damn... I was going to buy it as my exclusive grain bulk buy car too. ^_^

Spiesy said:
Damn... I was going to buy it as my exclusive grain bulk buy car too. ^_^
Sorry you missed out Speisy. There's plenty more available on the market for a bargain price.

Back