Husky's New 3V Brewery

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
husky said:
If anyone has some suggestions on how it could be improved from a process point of view please feel free to have some input.
Husky, the main problem I can see with your design is the location, it will never work there. If I were you I'd move that asap, there's a spot in my garage that would be perfect, I won't even charge you rent on the space.

Looks amazing mate. How will you clean all of the stainless tubing? Does it all detach for soaking?

That is absolutely amazing, I wish I had the skills, time and money to even contemplate something like that.

Really nice work! Makes the one I'm building look like what it is, a scrap bin special!
I showed yours to a couple of the fitters at work that have been helping me with mine and they love it, and are already planning my next one for me!

SOOO much stainless steel!!!! i want i want!!

Wow! simply amazing husky.
What a great looking rig you have there mate.............. :beerbang:

Looks amazing husky, so shiny amazingly steampunk!
:super:

terrible. just shameful. you better let me take that off your hands.

Holy Shitballs!

Possibly the best brew rig I've ever seen

Congrats man.

Thats some sweet setup dude !

Makes my shiny little urn feel humble.

Seriously great work, love the dedication.
I would think it mandatory to wear a white lab coat when operating.

Sweet jesus. You certainly don't do things by halves...

Where did you get the vessels made? It's a bit hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like the welds on the inside between the cylinder and the base are just tigged and cleaned? Any worries about there being crevices for bacteria and nasties to hide?

We have:

Husky
V
Gava
V
Don Bourke
V
Jono
V
Browndog
V
XXXX
Anyone I have missed??

Its battle royale...

******* amazing, I have only looked at it 5 times...

And this Sponge fella I keep hearing about.. he's supposed to have a wicked rig.

:ph34r:

great restraint being shown there Cocko I think I'm just going to print and frame some of the pic's SWMBO wants to use the computer sometimes......

Probably even blows many micro brewery pilot rigs out of the water!

Back