Humour + Jokes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter.b

Reaction score
Bill and Larry were a bit thirsty one day, but pay day had not arrived. So they wondered how they could manage a session with only $2. After a while, bill had an idea. He said to Larry, I'm going go and buy a sausage with the money we have. Larry was a bit confused with bill's idea, but decided to go along with it. He buys the sausage and off they go. Both of them go into the first pub and order a couple of beers, with the beers nearly finished, bill pulls the sausage out of his pants, while larry is on his knees, very close to bill. The bar man sees them and kicks them out of the pub, saying this is no place for that kind of behaviour. They go to the next bar and do the same thing, with the same response.This goes on pub after pub until the tenth pub with larry 3/4 cut says, i don't know if i can keep doing this, my back hurts and my knees are killing me. Bill responds by saying , how do you think i feel, i lost the sausage at the third pub!!!!

Latest posts

Back