Huh?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can we at least bring back Bribie?
I'll drop the Nick & Bum issue if he's allowed back...

Bullshit! I had posts deleted, I had private conversations as to why, with one of the mod's, and his response was "I don't know"
Sorry Mark, I have the greatest respect for you, and you are one of the leading lights when it comes to to finer points of our hobby.
Philrob has been careless with the truth.
In other words he's been proven to be a piece of shiv, I know he's a friend of yours and so be it, but "it is what it is"
I don't mind Philrob, one only has to look into his profession. In the insurance industry, it is par for the course to lie through the back teeth, deny deny deny is their motto. But he does like Benny Goodman. What killed my inclination to be a fully paid-up member of the forum was the fact that posts were deleted calling out the sponsor, notice it is not plural as I am not sure what sponsors are contributing.
I have said before the forum should be focused on the members, not a sponsor.

can we at least bring back Bribie?
I'll drop the Nick & Bum issue if he's allowed back...
I will second that, doesn't bother me in the least whether they get on with my comments which Bribie didn't. It's those with a useful contribution to make which Bribie did..

Wow, all that wasted effort of comment on moderation of this forum. Water off a duck's back for me, to be honest. Notice, I'm not deleting or editing your posts, so I do not understand why anyone currently has problems here. Going back over historical issues doesn't advance things at all.
Rather than trying to shoot me down, why not volunteer to be a moderator, and do something constructive?

By the way, I'm enjoying a Belgian Wit, for anyone interested. Would be nice of we could just get back to discussing brewing.

Wow, all that wasted effort of comment on moderation of this forum. Water off a duck's back for me, to be honest. Notice, I'm not deleting or editing your posts, so I do not understand why anyone currently has problems here. Going back over historical issues doesn't advance things at all.
Rather than trying to shoot me down, why not volunteer to be a moderator, and do something constructive?

DEAD ******* RIGHT
PULL YOUR ******* HEADS IN

So is anyone doing any brewing?

I have a few fermenters here but the airlocks are not bubbling.

Then again the fermenters are empty.

is it time to move on please?

Steve

Steve,
I brewed an APA last weekend, using the hops from my latest purchase from you. Hard to go wrong with Cascade, Citra and Mosaic!
Hey Philrob,

Now we are talking brewing!

Those hops are so good, and they are so fresh it's amazing. I wish I could taste what you have made with them.

You got a club up there to share beers?

Hops are in short supply, so what is coming through is fresh.

Cheers, Steve

Back