howz Coloundra?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moog

BIAB-ER
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I may have an opportunity to re-locate from the Gold Coast up to Coloundra, I wondered..... Are there any members who live that way, or know what the scene is like up there? :chug:

Not sure about Coloundra, but Caloundra is awesome. B) There's 1 or 2 smart arses there though.

I think there're a few brewers around, we don't have a brew club though, too laid back to get motivated. Maybe you could start one. ;)

The Drift Bar at Bulcock Beach has got a pretty good range of beers and it's getting a decent crowd on weekends.

Couple of places at Moffat Beach have reasonable beer selections.

The pubs are..... well, pubs.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

It's got a lhbs that will get you out of trouble, and a great traffic jam on Saturday mornings (until you know the back ways). Nice place to take the kids on a hot summers day, the beaches are great, especially kings beach. Bulcock street is "old school" shopping strip, and some good restraunts around the central area. Not a bad place at all as far as the Sunshine Coast goes.

Definitely the best end of the Coast to live, just over an hour to Brisbane offpeak, a short hop to Sunshine Plaza and fairly handy to rail. You'll also have the benefit of being just down the road from Tidal Pete :kooi: :kooi:

OT we should beer again sometime soon TP :drinks:

Back