Howdy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dread

Reaction score
Hi to all :D . I thought I would intro myself. I have been lurking here for a while picking up on lots of good info. I am an all grain brewer & I'm based in Taree NSW. I have only just moved in to this house so lots to do still. At last I can set up my brewery permanently & improve the way I do things. In the next few weeks I will be getting a mill , setting up some grain storage & adding a chest freezer with temp control for storing full kegs. All happening in the very near future. Love new stuff :)

Great stuff!! Permanent brew rigs rock, none of that packing up and putting away rubbish!!

When we were looking for a house, we were lucky enough to find one that suited my needs down to the ground, under house cellar, shed out back and more than enough room to swing a dozen cats!!

Brew on brother!!

It's a little hard ATM because we downsized. I used to have tons of room to move now its all crammed in. Anyway the grain mill arrived today & the fridgemate so the ball is rolling albeit slowly :)

Latest posts

Back