Howdy Y'all, Greetings From Texas!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumDum

Reaction score
New to your forum but I've been brewing since '02. A guy on a forum here in the States who hails from Brisbane turned me on to this one. Just wanted to say Howdy Y'all. :super:

Welcome HumDum,

Took me all of 2 seconds to remember that avatar. Seen you over on the BrewBoard.

I'm sure I speak for the guys down here, in that we look forward to your input on our clones of American beers from breweries like Stone, Dogfishhead and Rogue.

Beers,
Doc

Thanks Doc,

What Yank beers can you get there? I'm assuming the labels you mentioned, others?

Yeah the avatar is a bit over the top, but you won't forget it. I'll change it up if it offends.

Unfortunately we don't get any of the ones I mentioned (not in Sydney anyway).
We have to try them when overseas, or rely on sites like ratebeer.com for tasting notes and brewboard and BYO magazine for clone recipes.

There are also a couple of us on this board who are big fans of CJ in J and his JPA's etc.

Beers,
Doc

PS the avatar is fine :lol:

I'd be wary of this guy, I have a feeling I know him from somewhere...

EDIT: Kit Master??? WTH is this??

Hi and welcome Humdum,
Funny I was just earlier this afternoon reading that particular thread about the Mac OS brew ware on the NB forum.
Then Doc posted a link to it in another thread here.
Small (brew) world?
Sure remember the avatar. Then you pop up here! :lol: :lol:

cheers
johnno

Back