Howdy from G town

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprazza

Reaction score
Hey all, after lurking a while I’ve created an account. I’m lurker on other forums/socials so having an account is unlikely to change anything, but hey!

I’ve been brewing kits and bits for ~20 years, made the jump to all grain a few years ago. I’ve got a three tap setup next to the pool which is just perfect. Brewed a pale ale today, which I’m thinking of turning into a mango pale.

Hey all, after lurking a while I’ve created an account. I’m lurker on other forums/socials so having an account is unlikely to change anything, but hey!

I’ve been brewing kits and bits for ~20 years, made the jump to all grain a few years ago. I’ve got a three tap setup next to the pool which is just perfect. Brewed a pale ale today, which I’m thinking of turning into a mango pale.
Good old Geelong. Lived there from 64 to 68 until my now sainted parents dragged me back to Blighty kicking and screaming. Happiest days of my life. How are the Cats doing these days?

Mango Pale?
Drink the pale first, just in case you spoil it with the mangos. Then you'll have to do a couple more. One with and one without and do a side-by-side comparison.

Pool?
Is that something for keeping the beer chilled? Don't tend to see lot of them over here.

Good old Geelong. Lived there from 64 to 68 until my now sainted parents dragged me back to Blighty kicking and screaming. Happiest days of my life. How are the Cats doing these days?

Mango Pale?
Drink the pale first, just in case you spoil it with the mangos. Then you'll have to do a couple more. One with and one without and do a side-by-side comparison.

Pool?
Is that something for keeping the beer chilled? Don't tend to see lot of them over here.

The cats are still consistent unfortunately :)

Haven’t quite figured out the side by side setup, but there’s enough good stuff on tap to experiment sometimes ;)

Back