Howdy from Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Needle99

Reaction score
Hi all,

Newbie here in Brisbane about to start the brewing journey.
Already seeing lots of great info here.
Look forward to being part of the community.

:bigcheers:
Cheers
Craig.....

Cheers Craig. Enjoy & keep us up to date with your brews & experiments. Always like to read other folks experiences. Welcome.

Thanks Brewnicorn.

Will post results once I decide on a kit and get started.
Look foward to mucking about and trying things. (After some successful kits and fresh wort brewskis)

Welcome.

If you're happy to spend the extra then try a fresh wort. I found them much easier to ferment than the cans back in my early days. Keep us in the loop.

Garf

Thanks Garf.

Am looking at various fresh worts from Brewers choice or from CraftBrewer.
I am partial to quite a few of the Bacchus beers, so will try a few of those in the future.
Was going to try a few cheaper brews initially, in case of stuff ups. But if fresh worts may work better, then I may go that route after I brew the kit supplied brew (assuming I get a kit).

Not sure if you are near Wacol but brewers choice there has changed to Country Brewer. They might have some different stuff to what you've been looking at.
Cheers

Not sure if you are near Wacol but brewers choice there has changed to Country Brewer. They might have some different stuff to what you've been looking at.
Cheers
Thanks Hambone. I work just down the road from them.
Have the benefit of also living pretty close to Cannon Hill Brewing and CraftBrewer.

So many options.

Latest posts

Back