How Was It?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floppinab

Reaction score
Come on kids give me the drum. Did Chuck reveal all??? And what's with all the reno's that's been going on down there recently??? I'm spewing that I had to miss it so do tell............

No real revelations from Chuck. He palmed the homebrewers off on another brewer for the tour. Didn't want any awkward questions perhaps. :lol:

The Hop Thief is just about finished apparently, so their Tomahawk and Simcoe hops are no use to them any more. :blink:

so their Tomahawk and Simcoe hops are no use to them any more.

:beer: In unrelated news, 600g or so of 14% tomahawk is ours for the next brewday as well :)

Was a good night, the "tour" part seemed a bit rushed but it did seem like everyone enjoyed themselves. Learnt lots about false bottoms (Philip, did you work out your the design yet, perhaps we could have multiple outlets in the MOAM as well), found out some stuff about recipes and some mistakes down there like "mouldy wheat"

Did Ben manage to scrounge some hops?
How much longer did you stay? I had to leave early as I had an important presentation to prepare for a tender I really don't want to win ! Did they prooduce any more beers after the Porter? I was disappointed with NO IPA ON TAP

I was disappointed with NO IPA ON TAP

It would have been far too cold anyway, the porter was ice-cold!

Got the Hop thief after you left, we weren't round much longer. Did get to have a chat to Franklin about the Hop Thief about what we thought - seemed like he agreed with us :)

Must have been typing messages at the same time :)

No word from Chuck when we will get JS back on tap in Coogee <_<

Back