How To Put Itunes Songs And Vid's On Android Device

• Thread starter bradsbrew
  • Start date
Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

bradsbrew

Can anyone let me know how I can get my songs and videos from itunes on my PC to my samsung tablet?

Cheers

If you get the iTunes player for your Windows desktop there's a menu option to convert a song to MP3 (much to my amazement) then you can just upload to your Android and play through an Android mp3 App.

Mate gave me one of those fifty buck iTunes vouchers you get at supermarket checkouts for Xmas last year and I downloaded a heap which wouldn't play. In enraged disgust I did a huge spit on the DTV forum about evil Apple, when a member suggested I simply try the menu option on the iPlayer :unsure: :unsure:

I believe he is talking about getting stuff that is already on an iPod off of it and onto another device. Apple do their best to make sure the average user cannot do this.

Thanks fellas, yes it was itunes on PC to tablet. The sharepod worked well with songs. Kies is the most shittest and is taking a while to get the kids movies synced.

Cheers

Thanks fellas, yes it was itunes on PC to tablet. The sharepod worked well with songs. Kies is the most shittest and is taking a while to get the kids movies synced.

Cheers

I use doubletwist and it's airsync option so when I get home and it switches to wifi mode the phone syncs the playlists automatically, I only need to change it on the PC.
Very nice connectivity if you use iTunes and Android.

Back