How to over-capitallise on a budget kegerator!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angus_grant

Custom Title Now Available
Reaction score
:D

I bought my kegerator on eBay about 1&1/2 years ago and recently did a bit of research to find out it is a fairly budget range of kegerator. So I thought I'd throw some $$$ at it all in the name of silliness. Oh yeh, 3 tap tower from CB and some Perlick 545 flow control taps.

1 - Mild Nelson: 3.6% mild version of Goomba's Lord Nelson Cascading out of this Galaxy pale ale (screwed the mash temp)
2 - Full Nelson: 5.5% full strength version of Goomba's Lord Nelson Cascading out of this Galaxy pale ale
3 - Vienna lager: Goomba's 4.2% lager.

So these are my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th all grain brews. Quite nice I think, although I am about to dry hop the full nelson with 20g of citra to bump up the aroma. :icon_drool2:

I just so happen to grabbed two of Goomba's pre-milled grain packs before he moved to Tassy, and then chose the Lord Nelson to brew. I kind of feel I am brewing under license for Goomba. Next beer will be the good Doctor's Golden Ale. I have some Amarillo taunting me from the fridge.......

I expect these beers to be gone Sunday afternoon. our little boy turns 1 today and we are getting friends and family together for a party on Sunday. :beer:

blingerator.png

And before anyone points it out, I actually have the temp set at 6 degrees for the beer fridge. I had just finished mounting the tower and hooking up the beer lines then poured some sample beers before this photo so the temp probe had crept up.

Latest posts

Back