How To Build A Stir Plate (ghetto)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ledgenko

Reaction score
Now Guys and Gals before I get smashed with (use the search button) ... I have been looking and I am yet to find what I am looking for ... and that is a photo of the end product ... I looked at QLD Kevs Biltong Machine .. and built it ... easy as ... and awesomely effective and makes great Biltong ... although my recipe differs significantly and is awesomely sexy and closer to the real thing ... as I made his recipe and mine and my sister who has spent 10 yrs in the RSA anyway thats OT ... can anyone show me the containers they have used to create their stir plates ???

Cheers

Matt

Did you find this on your searching?

On/Off topic.. I can't believe you OT'd your own thread in the OP - not sure if amazing or not! :unsure:

:icon_cheers:

Cocko .. I like to think it is !!!! To OT your own topic seems pretty awesome to me ... besides ... I like to say that there are some awesome inventions / adaptions made by members of the site and they need to be told how awesome they are...

Cheers for the link ...

Matt

BTW on a side note I have a list of equip required ... I just really want to see the style of Tupperware / box units people have used with success...

No I did not find that link on my search ... must be a keyboard spastic .. inpatient ... or just well ... I got nothing .. cheers for the link ..

Matt

Cocko .. I like to think it is !!!! To OT your own topic seems pretty awesome to me ... besides ... I like to say that there are some awesome inventions / adaptions made by members of the site and they need to be told how awesome they are...

Cheers for the link ...

Matt

BTW on a side note I have a list of equip required ... I just really want to see the style of Tupperware / box units people have used with success...
I find a goat bladder at 45C will produce a result consistent with the time and temp:ratio of a north Atlantic Salmon. Really I have no idea what you are asking, other than most things are not new just re thunk by drunk people.Still its good to ask and even better to give an opinion.So Tupperware is the answer ? :icon_drunk:
Nev

Ahhh the brilliance that comes out of a retailer at 2130 on a Monday night ... perhaps ... one could say that when brewing beer one needs to truly embrace the roasted camel recipe and have a dozen pigs and 100 chickens as the stuffing whilst gently roasting a full camel ... its the culinary breakthrough of this century .. LOL... Thanks Nev ... awesome response ... and sadly I am as sober as a Judge working on the NOR .. I have been told the SOR judges spend most of their lead up time necking the beer paid for by bullshit speeding fines along the Freeway headed South ... Just a rumour ...

I will be out to see you soon Nev .. I need some grain ... You will know me because I will be the good looking deaf guy who comes in and asks for a "What" !!!

Cheers

Matt

BTW .. yes I am pulling the piss .. but I am coming to visit ... to buy grain ... as long as its cheaper than TWOC .. :)

When is the brew day ??? a nd seriously pants are optional ??? I am in for sure unless it is this week end .. then I shall be devo'ed like you have never seen a devo'ed deaf man before !!!

When is the brew day ??? a nd seriously pants are optional ??? I am in for sure unless it is this week end .. then I shall be devo'ed like you have never seen a devo'ed deaf man before !!!

Back