How Much Have You Brewed This Year

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many litres of beer have you brewed in '05

• Under 100 litres (I'm new to brewing/getting back into it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100 - 250 litres (didn't have enough time)

• 250 - 500 litres (not enough fermenters/bottles)

• 500 - 750 litres (I like variety ok)

• 750 - 1000 litres (Just pacing myself. nice and steady)

• 1000 - 1500 litres (Summer was hot and I was quite thirsty)

• 1500 - 2000 litres (I've got a big family alright)

• 2000 + litres (I've started selling the stuff/opening a micro)

• Total voters

Stuster

Big mash up
Reaction score
I really liked this poll from a while ago, so decided to copy it and make it for this year.

I made about 450 litres this year which I think is fairly good considering I made my first ever beer at the end of January. Got hooked pretty quickly. :lol:

Now to see if I can do a bit better next year. :party:

doesn't sound like a problem to me, more like an admirable achivement in my book.

Stuster said:
I really liked this poll from a while ago, so decided to copy it and make it for this year.

I made about 450 litres this year which I think is fairly good considering I made my first ever beer at the end of January. Got hooked pretty quickly. :lol:

Now to see if I can do a bit better next year. :party:
[post="95779"][/post]​

Pathetic..... - Joke.

I've only been brewing since July and I've already done close to 500 litres.

@ anyone moment I have 2 in primary and 2 racking between 5-7 days in each depending on time.

Will be just under 1400 L (53 x 26L) this year, a bit under my usual average of 40L a week, due to spending over 3 months overseas... :chug:

well it's the tropics

only 1800l this year
abit slow in the winter months and now it's to bloody hot to ferment so Im behind .... Oh I need a cool room ....or a 200l jacketed conical ...

and only 1 bout of kidney stones :rolleyes:

Looking forward to next year try for 2500 :chug: :chug:

cheers

I now realise the error of my ways.

Must try harder. Must do better.

Sitting on close to 1000 litres for the year so far (27 brews with a 50/50 split between 40 litre and 25 litre batches) and I'll be squeezing in 3-4 more brews over Xmas before new year so there is another 200 litres.
Solid year considering all the death and illness in my exteneded family.

Doc

315lt so far this year. Hoping to get another 45lt batch done before the year is out. ;)

Probally about 200litres can't say for certain but around their somewhere don't exactly keep count of what I brew.

636 litres, including tonights batch (last one for the year)

Just breaking through the 700l barrier here. I still have plenty in stock though.

650 l so far. Will brew another 60 l as I am supplying the beer on New Years Eve.

323L geez looks like I beter pick up my act!

Stagger said:
would be upwards of 1000L do i have a problem.

Stagger
[post="95786"][/post]​

Me also :) no problem [that I can see :p ] Beersmith total for 05 is 961.79L ,so far. :blink: and thanks for that recipe Stagger. :beer:

Started in July. I've brewed around 15 batches - making up ~ 280 litres, which would equate to roughly 670 litres a year. Pretty good considering I drink nearly all of it myself.

Cheers :)

Went over 1000l first the first time this year.
Discovering grain was a bit of a trap.
I keep telling myself that it was a catch up year, and now the brewery is at capacity I won't need to brew so much.

As if...
:beerbang:

550L so far, with one more batch to come before x-mas.

- Snow

Back