How Much Did You Brew In 2017

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::D
183 litres on my own system, however if you include the collaboration brew and case swap I was a major brewer at, then it jumps to a whopping 1623litres approximately.

Great effort on your system and you can add the litres you drank and/or took home from the case swap brew.

You are a machine!!!

Thanks, the old ******* machines are the best. I just can’t handle an empty keg so I have to fill em. I can’t stand full kegs so I drink them. Do I need a psychiatrist?

Don’t forget to point out that beer aids my longevity, pickled/cured liver and kidneys last forever....... well nearly

Don’t forget to point out that beer aids my longevity, pickled/cured liver and kidneys last forever....... well nearly

As a former histologist, I'm not sure that's going to fly :). But I'll give it a shot because I'm an idiot :). Hahaha

Hold on, they found pickled onions in Egypt 1000 years old that were still eatable!

Ps. and tell her with your high vis vest off, then she’ll know your serious.

punched out 28 batches at approx 20Lts each = 560Lts of beer

a bit over 10Lts per week....

6 brews @ 55l so about 330litres still got about 90litres in the fridge so guess I’m a bit of a light weight too haha

I just re save each recipe every time it is used and add a sequence number. Don't forget to change the date, otherwise Beersmith defaults to the date of the previous iteration. To avoid clutter, I have folders for recipes so I can archive them once gone.
Or you can simply use the Brew Log function in BS. Simply select recipe and 'copy to log' and then open in the brew log and record batch specifics. Different batches of the same recipe will be identifiable by brew date so no need to use a sequence number and the base recipe can remain unaltered.

About 24 batches give or take. Around 500L would have made it to packaging. 1 batch was tipped as it was scorched on the element and tasted like charcoal.

25 batches @ 40 litres = 1,000 litres (plus no.26 still in the fermenter). Wow, no wonder my wife & I put on weight.

864 litres. (Batch size volume) System = 40l maximum brew batch size. I haven't done the math on the consumed product volume probably 80 % net? That would have to be a PB for me. Also how much given away/consumed by others with positive response was a PB. :cool:

Last edited:
Holy shit you guys are nuts. I didn't keep proper records but I'd say ~200L.

Holy shit you guys are nuts. I didn't keep proper records but I'd say ~200L.
You may be surprised if you calculated it. :eek: I was! Then again some brews I made I only drank less than 50% of it. Gotta somehow start to get some flow back on that.

Latest posts

Back