How Much Did You Brew In 2011?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 x 20L
16 x 40L
7 x 540L

Total 4620L, although only 840L was for home consumption, and even this wasnt all consumed by me.

Just added it all up, its 16711L plus my 1196 (23L x 52, probably more than this actually, i have some thirsty mates!) is $26860 in revenue that the government didn't get, thats if all the beers were 4% which i think equals about $1.5o a litre. I actually thought it was going to be more though...

'bout 3600l every 3 weeks ... Been a busy year.

Scorty

10 x 20L
16 x 40L
7 x 540L

Total 4620L, although only 840L was for home consumption, and even this wasnt all consumed by me.
Doesn't count mate - any beer that excise tax is paid on is not homebrew - oh and wheres my T shirt? :lol:
Stop brewing for your mates and make them buy it now.
For me just under 1000 litres from april to today - have to check old computer to work out before April - probably dumped 100 litres due to wild yeast infections - which is a bummer.

Guess about 300L - not a big drinker, but do it for the fun and the savings.

It'd be even less if I didn't give some away.

Not counting mead, cider - that's not brewing but fermenting stuff.

Goomba

how the **** you brew over 16000lts of home brew?? I guess this a commercial setup?

I prob got to 500lts, but working away for about 6 months so that could be 700lts if I was at home all the time lol

226.5 litres in 2011.
I was quite surprised, feels like I have brewed not that many times this year.
A couple of double batches helps of course.

nothing like the big numbers on here of course, but still fun.

Now that's about 50/50 good and bad beers though, so enjoyable litres is probably about 100 :)

bjorn

Brewed up 650L, lost 120L to mouse induced infections, another 200L to brother and other assorted moochers,
about 210L aging in the bar, mostly kits and bits, will brew less this year working towards a better AG setup...no K&K in 2012, thats the plan anyway.

13x23L batches.
1 infected & dumped.
1 possibly infected, but it's still brewing... to be continued...
2 knk.
1 rated "worst beer I've ever brewed" by the Hills Brewers. Honestly it was shit without the infection. VB would've been a pallete cleanser.
1 still aging
2 still carbonating.

i could try counting them up, but I've had a few to drink tonight. Just polishing off a cointreau now.

678L in 27 batches. Looks like I'm about on par with last year. :)

how the **** you brew over 16000lts of home brew?? I guess this a commercial setup?

I prob got to 500lts, but working away for about 6 months so that could be 700lts if I was at home all the time lol

I just hope he didn't try to enter (carpetbomb) an amateur HB comp.

That would be unethical if he did?

tnd

Going by my brew book and HBKS log i did

23L x 4 = 92
10L x 1 = 10
15L x 1 = 15
12L x 1 = 12
21L x 1 = 21

total of 150L Since August. No more brews to be done this year. Will start fresh in the new year i think now.

I haven't consumed that much though as some it has been given away or used for other things ie bbq cleaning.

12 21L brews
2 42L brews
1 55L
2 20L ciders

And ill probably get at least one more 21L brew on next week

So call it 450L

I brewed stuff all this year, but have partially redeemed myself by putting down three batches in the last 2 weeks, with a fourth on the way.

Cheers all - boingk

Just added up, i only started brewing allgrain and keeping records at the start of June this year.

936 litres in six months.

36 litres a week, 5litres a day, 13+ schooners/day.

Shit, i've been telling the doctor 6-8 schooners and she still says i'll be dead shortly :icon_cheers:

Back