How Much Did You Brew 2012?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white.grant

tum te tum
Reaction score
Just checking through the brew log and found I'd brewed 38 x 22l batches last year for 836l of delicious home brew which is an all time record for me. How about you?

Around 900ltr give or take a few ltrs.
Silver

25 for me in 2012. My average generally tends to be about one batch per fortnight most years

I only started brewing again after a 3 or 4 year break at the end of Oct. / start Nov. and got 4 batches in. Wanted to do more but filled all my bottles and had to wait for them to condition.

I made about 600 litres...give or take
That is brewing about every 3 or 4 weeks and making about 50 litres...
Ferg

Here's this year's batch list:

Tettnang Pils
Amarillo Saison 3
Cascade Golden Ale
Mark's Saison
Czech Pils
1214 Hefeweizen
Triple Noble Pilsner
German Pilsner
EKG Pils
Bohemian Pilsner
Wevil Weizen (Dunkel)
Boh Pils
Citra APA (S189)
Leffe Radieuse
Galaxy and Galena Ale
Boh Pils 2000
Belgian PAle Ale
Fat Yak 2
Boh Pils
Zythos APA
Boh Pils 2000
Galaxy and Amarillo Ale
Cascade Pale Ale
Joan St IPA
Boh Pils 2000
Leffe Radieuse 2
Amarillo Ale
Stonelager
NZ Cascade IPA
Pale Boh Pils
IIPA
Stonelager 2
Amarillo and Cascade AAA
Cascade CPA
Boh Pils
Red IIPA
Galaxy Pils
Cascade AAA
Aussie PA
Aussie AAA
Aussie IPA
Simcoe APA
Chimay Noel (aka Anal Leakage)
Fat Yak 3
Chimay Blanche
Ardennes Wit
Ol Yella IPA
Lite Kolsch (drinking)
Dark Wit (drinking)
Nelson IPA (kegged)
AmSimNel APA (secondary)
Leffe/Chimay Dubbel (fermenting)

720 l (approx)
starting to slow down <_< .

I'm a lightweight compared to most of you folks.. 15 x ~22L batches for me. Mind you I dont drink most days during the week..

I'm a lightweight compared to most of you folks.. 15 x ~22L batches for me. Mind you I dont drink most days during the week..

45 x 21 litre batches with 2 x 42 litre batches..................some of the early ones were 23litres.........so approximately 1000litres :icon_drunk:

Almost forgot.......1 FWK as well.

Did 770 litres in 2011 and had 220 litres bottled/kegged, this year did 814 litres but only have 144 litres bottled/kegged.

Must have evaporated faster.

A dismal 480Lt with approx 80lt of that ditched due to various causes. This year 2013, will be the year of beer for me. Now owning my own home and getting ready to build my brewery how I want it!

I started brewing again after a long break at the start of December. I got 3 brews in at 23ish L each (one was 25L, I get better efficiency now), So just over 70L for that month.

My records come in at 400L brewed with only 260L fermented (140L still cubed) which tells me I need to drink more beer.

This year will be mostly experimenting with yeast and brewing more lower alcohol beers. I have some hops that need to be used up so going to contridict myself and brew an IPA or two. Goal for this year is to read and re-read some of the brewing books I forgot I had.

45 x 21 litre batches with 2 x 42 litre batches..................some of the early ones were 23litres.........so approximately 1000litres :icon_drunk:

Almost forgot.......1 FWK as well.

Bloody pisshead :p
I take it that you had help consuming some.

About a keg a month with half a dozen bottles change.
Not an infected or crook batch amongst em.

Huzzah for me.

What the hell do you guys do with all that beer that you brew?

Surely you can't be drinking 700+ litres a year on your own.

I only managed about 200 litres this year as I generally only brew once a month.

What the hell do you guys do with all that beer that you brew?

Surely you can't be drinking 700+ litres a year on your own.

I only managed about 200 litres this year as I generally only brew once a month.

It's only two litres a day

Bloody pisshead :p
I take it that you had help consuming some.

Had a bit of help Winkle...........but could conservatively say at least 80% of it was mine :)

A fair bit of mine gets shared, easily 25% so that leaves about 600l for me :blink:

Back