How Much Beer Do You Have In Storage ?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Checkout this guys beer cellar.
It beats me how he could get through it before it went off.
Doesn't even look chilled.

Here is a picture of just one aisle.

Beers,
Doc

aisle1.jpg

You'd have fun trying to get through that lot :D !

Frame is a bit dodgy on the lower right :ph34r:

C&B
TDA

Geez with all that beer and all that effort he put into the bar, why has he got only two dodgy little seats in there?

the prick obviously has way too much money.....

damn that is a lot of beer.... need to print this out to take a picture home so the missus can see that I'm not really obsessed with beer...

dreamboat

I see he his now starting to sell his stored products on ebay.

Maybe his wife never went down there and has since seen the web page and he has orders to consolidate :p

Doc

I dunno...this strikes me as some kind of obsession/hoarding thing, not a genuine love of beer. There is more there than anyone could reasonably drink and enjoy in a year. And he homebrews as well.

He has cases and cases of good stuff mixed with crap- you can see a case of Bud Light in his "staging area". As Doc says, none of it is chilled apart from the comparatively measly amount in his fridge & kegs.

Bet he's popular with his friends...oh no hang on he says he "gets rid of stuff" by "pawning it off to unsuspecting visitors"- maybe he doesn't have too many friends any more.

Maybe his aim is to flog the rare vintages & collectibles on eBay and pour the rest down the sink one day.

Maybe he is clepto and just has a fetish for the labels :lol:

Doc

Backlane Brewery said:
He has cases and cases of good stuff mixed with crap- you can see a case of Bud Light in his "staging area". As Doc says, none of it is chilled apart from the comparatively measly amount in his fridge & kegs.
I'd be sure to keep some VB, Tooheys Extra Dry and/or other such crap if I had that much good beer. You wouldn't wanna waste the good stuff on the macro-swill plebs ;-)

I agree though that it seems a pretty obsessive amount of beer to be hoarding.

It's not just the hoarding- it's the taking all the pretty bottles out of their cases (which he uses as wallpaper! wonder what he does with the caps & empties?) then arranging them in neat rows by style or whatever and taking pictures of it...smells a bit obsessive/compulsive to me.

Latest posts

Back