How Much Beer Do You Drink Per Year?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scotty

Reaction score
The average beer consumption for an Aussie male is 94 litres of beer a year. Me personally it is like 2.5 times that. What about the rest of you how much do you drink per year?

Well seeing a keg lasts an average of 2 weeks, i guess that's around 470 litres, plus whatever i drink elsewhere.

Hmmm about 750ml per day, what ever that is over a year

Jovial Monk

im about the same as jm on this one. more if im away with work

To be honest, c'mon be honest ! im at approx 2L per day
730L per yr, not taking in Birthdays ,Xmas etc
Ok so my av brew per yr is 696L .
Got some work to do then eh!

As a uni student, its pretty much 5litres on a big night (once a week)
3 litres on a solid night (twice a week), and about a litre or two every other day. Lets see, thats somewhere in the region of 1000 litres a year, probably take some of that away because i actually do work during uni holidays so the end figure is approx 800litres.

By the way, whats the annual production of a standard micro-brewery ie. mountain goat, i know its less than 30,000 litres a year.

Think I'd be at around 600L/yr. I've been cutting back lately :)

Man you guys are crazy. I did the maths and i'd be struggling to reach 200L a year. What am i doing wrong???

Will

200 litre a year is easy it one tallie or two stubbies every day

How much beer do i drink?
Its more than 94 litres a year :excl: :chug:

Iam gunna crawl
Jayse

I drink a small (200 ml) glass a day.
BWAAHAHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA.

cheers
johnno

mmmm i dont notice or care to but reckon when not on night shift as its a no no would average 3-4 stubbies/day then theres the evenings which add to the total.
(for those not in the know im talking about darwin stubbie size ;) ) :lol: :p

cheers
big d
(keeping the nt average at its rightful level)

well im glad im not the only person here that drinks alot of beer, i wonder what all this beer is doing to our livers?!?

i had mine removed to save me the hassle of cirosis.
sold it on ebay :D

Well i've brewed 225lts since xmas and thats cause i dont have the time to brew much more and its not counting the 24hr pub crawls every 2nd w/e! :beerbang:
I'm new here excuse my lack of funky picture name thingy im used to the pictureless grumpy forum (no offence to them thats where i learnt my "trade"!!!)
Going to have to go search for a suitable pic for myself.....

Scotty said:
The average beer consumption for an Aussie male is 94 litres of beer a year. Me personally it is like 2.5 times that. What about the rest of you how much do you drink per year?
[post="60710"][/post]​

Oh dear, only the fear of SHMBO stops me from drinking more. I am afraid that my average yearly consumption is around 312 litres\year. Alas, poor liver, I knew him well. :unsure: :unsure:

I think i to would but up around 600-700 odd litres a year range.

Your liver is evil, punish it!

Back