How many litres did you brew in 2014?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brewermp said:
You just slapped your epenis all over the joint
Nah, you should see what we will do next year ;). Was on the Ahb before I got paid to make a mess and clean it up again, the garage just got a bit bigger ...

have no idea,not real good at keeping notes after putting recipe into beer smith,must have been over 500L ,starting the new year off in the morning going to brew 100L before lunch,
22kg of grain all ready milled and the 140Lhlt all ready has water in it,(takes a while to feel a pot that big)

Heads up boys, low swingin' dick around here...

Good on you ///, always a bit of pride for us all about the homebrewers gone pro. It's not an easy road. I hope to get up there to taste your beers one day.

/// said:
Think the last count was 6200 odd 50l kegs with 56000 in tank atm ... Been a busy year in the brew house ....
Clearly a pro which is your brewery ?

/// said:
Think the last count was 6200 odd 50l kegs with 56000 in tank atm ... Been a busy year in the brew house ....
Bah... you always pipe up in these threads, show off !

About 500 litres, down on last year due to a change in professional circumstances.

370L. My first year was 2014.I think I'm getting the hang of it haha. This year will be bigger and more exciting. HAPPY NEW YEAR

360L this year and double that planned for next.

My notes are strewn from the computer to the brew shed and places between. Rough calc 350-400L, if I can get swmbo's car fixed and all the chaos that surround such endeavors first brew of the year will be in the next day or 2.

235 litres of beer and 42 litres of ginger beer.

Not a bad year. Also means I didn't buy 235 litres of beer!

45x25L brews + 9x50L brews for a grand total of approx. 1575L of tasty beer!
1 brew was 25L of cider, 1 weird tasting keg I dumped and 1 brew had a pellicle but i kegged 19L and it tastes ok (still drinking it)...

I think i brewed about the same amount last year (and the liver is still kicking!)...

(edit: I need a bigger garage this year...)

MastersBrewery said:
, if I can get swmbo's car fixed and all the chaos that surround such endeavors first brew of the year will be in the next day or 2.
What's wrong with her legs? :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back