How many litres did you brew - 2013?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Praps the OP just really wanted his name as threadstarter this year?[/quote]

And punkins 2013 total is.....?

Pratty1 said:
Praps the OP just really wanted his name as threadstarter this year?

And punkins 2013 total is.....?

[/QUOTE]

1512 litres, but i've been in hospital for a month and unlikely to be fit enough to brew more than 1 x 84 litre batch with some help before xmas.

I print my brewmate reicpe out on brew day and take it to the shed with me to get my targets, then just stick it all in a floder when i'm finnished so pretty easy to keep track.

I also gave away one cube of that so i can't claim to have drunk it all :p

Nope. Drinking it all would be dangerous. I swap some for veges and chicken. Luckily these blokes are none too fussy.

I brewed around 450 litres of beer.some of it was nice. Some undrinkable. Things learnt along the way. Everything is important. A few days I nailed it and everything went perfect. Those beers went quickly. Other days during the dark wet winter it was a tour of duty to get it done. I still have a few of those ones left in the fridge.

I go on kegs emptied and I dont drink what does not fit into a keg. It is tasted for quality then dumped. 456 liters going by kegs filled/emptied, not brewed volume.

Cube said:
I go on kegs emptied and I dont drink what does not fit into a keg. It is tasted for quality then dumped. 456 liters going by kegs filled/emptied, not brewed volume.

Ahhh see the problem there is you are going from 'how much did you brew' to 'how much did you drink' and that makes it all too difficult what with bought beer, days at the pub and camping trips trying to be worked out.

I've brewed bang on 500L today, with about 100L being all grain batches. I've shared the majority of that with a son's birthday in May and some other family events. But I did drink a fair bit on those days so doesn't really count I suppose. :ph34r:

Hope to dedicate a day or two of the Xmas break to getting my braumeiser up and running so brewing will be easier to manage. Even thinking I will trial some 30 minute boil IPA's and ESB as per the "10 min IPA for school nights thread".

By the end of the year, 12 x 15L batches. = 180L
All AG, 8 BIAB, 4 partly finished 3V.
No infections, no lawn food, except the last 10 bottles of a Golden Ale that I think was overcarbed and became undrinkable....won awards when fresh.

A little over 10,000 I think? Probably only about 800 on homebrew scale though...

I told myself last year that I would keep better records... as I do every year :D

next year, I will keep better records :ph34r:
THIS

A grand total of 46L!

It would have been more but by the time i had brewed the 2 x 23L batches it was time to start packing for a house move.

Im hoping to average a little over a keg every couple of weeks in 2014

Only about 340L for me. Hoping to get at least 1 more batch done by Xmas but will be a massive 2014 hopefully with a few big beers for aging and some sours!.

with the 75l I brewed yesterday, Ive got about 250 on hand either cubed, fermenting or kegged, so Im going to say about 1000 or so as a rough guestimate.

its not that much... right??.. :blink:

tank.JPG

Around 30,000L this year with about another 120L homebrew scale. All set for 50,000L plus next year.

381, have gone from K&K to kits and bits to stovetop AG to full volume BIAB AG with the addition of a kegerator this year.

Might just focus on the brewing process and sussing out different ingredients/yeasts next year!

Probably about 200 liters. I brew 12L batches and started around April this year.

If I include last December, I've done 26 single batches (500-550 litres) plus a few ginger beers.

Back