How many brewers from Darwin do we have here?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slash22000

Stereotypical Lupulin Addict
Reaction score
I can't be the only one. There must be a few hiding somewhere around the shop.

The more I look into the cost of freight the more I am thinking about just shipping a whole pallet of grain from down south. I dunno how long unmilled grain lasts in tropical conditions but I don't think I'd use an entire pallet in the time it would take to go off. :p

If there's other brewers hiding around who'd be interested in getting in on some grain we could split the shipment and each of us save a lot of cash in the long run. There's only so many times I can clear out all the dry malt in Big W (sorry if you went looking for some and found an empty shelf!).

Don't know of an Darwin residents as such, but judging by the apparent consumption of some on here, a few are in the running for Darwin Awards.

I've seen quite a few in my few short months on here...usually complaining about the lack of home brew ingredients! A quick search of the forums turns up:

Lazy Brew
sammo2001
louball
Mud Gecko
strubes
TerritoryBrew

Last time I saw TerritoryBrew he'd moved to Vic but he might know a few. He disappeared from the forum a while back though so probably won't see this post.

Latest posts

Back