How Do You Drink Your Beer?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...

Well, for versatility I go for this one-

100_0200__Large_.JPG

Has James Squire IPA in it

devo said:
pfffft g'me a break. :lol: glass shmarse. just drink it and stop poncin about. anyone would think they stumbled onto a wine drinkers forum??? ;)
[post="88504"][/post]​

So tell me Devo -- Vegimite jar or a can for you.

No we are not snobs and if you took the time to appreciate the totality of beer and it's history you may get a deeper appreciation than you appear to have.

I got a few boxes of beer mugs from a "GO LO' store for $1.00 each,they hold about 500mm and keep a great head.
CHEAP can be BEST,
CHEERS

I use a big glass if I want to drink a lot of beer, or a small glass if I dont want to drink as much. HTH

Lebowski said:
I use a big glass if I want to drink a lot of beer, or a small glass if I dont want to drink as much. HTH
[post="88870"][/post]​

Gold!

I really want a straight-sided pint/schooner glass. I call them pale ale glasses for some reason, probably from the American influence in that style... coincidence I guess. I've got a few DAB steins that go down well, some very tall (11") pilsener 'flutes', but I don't really have enough glassware. My Lions glass was the best one, but that's gone. The 300mL Grolsch glasses I got for free (I just asked if I could have them!) work very well as generic glasses. Anybody (Rich?) got a source in Brisbane for branded straight-sided glasses?

Adrian

Back