How Do I Top Up My Itunes Account?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Mate gave me a $50 iTunes card for my birthday so I registered with the Evil Apple and have bought a heap of tunes downloaded to my computer - amazingly for the fourth reich there is an option to convert each tune to MP3 so I have a swag I can listen to on the train, gardening, groove along with my girlfriends with my new double jack MP3 player etc.

I'm now down to about $6 on my account but apart from going to Target and buying another card, I can't find anything on the iTunes page to enable me to top up. :(

Now I realise that Apple is in a slightly parallel universe and any dedicated Windoze product would have a huge flashing "top up" red button but this is weird, do they want to make money or not?

They have all my credit card details and the length of my dong and fifteen secret questions so how do I use my Visa to top up?

Strange people

Anyone know?
B)

I've never bothered with topping up Bribie G, It just goes on my credit card when ever I make a purchase.
I just had a quick look and I can't see anywhere to top up, only redeem.

Thanks Razz, I was wondering about that and I'll give it a go - just nervous that it might top me up $50 or something like that automatically (like my E Tag and my railway GoCard sucks $20 out of me when I hit the threshold) :icon_cheers:

buyingelectronicmedialol

Mate gave me a $50 iTunes card for my birthday so I registered with the Evil Apple and have bought a heap of tunes downloaded to my computer - amazingly for the fourth reich there is an option to convert each tune to MP3 so I have a swag I can listen to on the train, gardening, groove along with my girlfriends with my new double jack MP3 player etc.

I'm now down to about $6 on my account but apart from going to Target and buying another card, I can't find anything on the iTunes page to enable me to top up. :(

Now I realise that Apple is in a slightly parallel universe and any dedicated Windoze product would have a huge flashing "top up" red button but this is weird, do they want to make money or not?

They have all my credit card details and the length of my dong and fifteen secret questions so how do I use my Visa to top up?

Strange people

Anyone know?
B)
Bloke this Apple page has a link for the iTunes shop that allows you to purchase Gift Certificates which are emailed to you or whoever with a code that you can redeem in iTunes.
Cheers
Doug

Back