How Do from Pommieland !!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How Do All ,
Just a quick message to say ` How Do ` from the UK ; Hope you`re all safe and well ; If you`re interested in Old beers and prewing , pop me a message or ; have a dekko at my blog :Make Mine a Magee`s @ : Make Mine A Magee's! ,
Cheers All ,
Edd The Brew
I thought you would have had the Rebus collection in your favourite books. Don't you hate finishing a good book.:confused:

I thought you would have had the Rebus collection in your favourite books. Don't you hate finishing a good book.:confused:
Mate , I`ve been an avid reader for over 30 years now ; If I listed even say 10 % it`d be a `war and peace` type list :fallingoffchair:,
Though I do enjoy the Rebus books , there`s a few others ; Try the Bob Skinner series by Quentin Jardine and , The Inspector Bordelli series is well worth a look , one of the best series of Detective novels written recently that I`ve ever started !
Best to you and yours mate ,
Edd

Mate , I`ve been an avid reader for over 30 years now ; If I listed even say 10 % it`d be a `war and peace` type list :fallingoffchair:,
Though I do enjoy the Rebus books , there`s a few others ; Try the Bob Skinner series by Quentin Jardine and , The Inspector Bordelli series is well worth a look , one of the best series of Detective novels written recently that I`ve ever started !
Best to you and yours mate ,
Edd
Will do, been looking for a writer for some time, I have noticed there seems to be more female writers of psychological thrillers and detective novels than men and they turn out some good books.

Latest posts

Back