How Did You Find Out About Aussiehomebrewer.com

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you stumble across AHB ?

• Posts to OzCraftBrewing/Goliaths/Grumpys/CountryBrewer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OCAU

• Google/Web Search

• Word of mouth from another brewer

• Other (explain)

• Total voters

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
We are getting an ever increasing number of new members here at AHB.
It would be interesting to find out how you managed to find out about us.

Beers,
Doc

I got a link to here from overclockers, think it must have been in the first week or two of the site being up....

Hi Doc,
I cant remember if it was from google but i think it was. I was doing some research at the time back in May June 2003 and ended up at this thread here.
I joined up a few days later as it seemed like a very friendly , informative site.

cheers

johnno

Got an email from The Duke, who said it was a good site/useful resource, & also contained some interesting argument back & forth between K&K "fermentation assistants" & AG "real brewers".
Read as much as I could one afternoon (thank god for work broadband!) & signed up.

I think I just did a google search for homebrew forums and stumbled across it.
When I started homebrewing I tried to find as much info as possible on the internet

Stayed here as it seems like a nice place and is Australian based

Rich

some fellow brewers mentioned it at an informal AG'er meeting

I typed in home brew forums in google one day and havent turned back since. :D I wanted to find heaps more info than what I was getting and thankfully I found this site.

Link from another forum I think. Found this site while my first kit was still in the primary...

Damn you guys chatting about your all grain breweries and home draft systems. If I hadn't stumbled across this site I would be a lot wealthier today.

Doc put the contact details of our shop in the retail part, and another one of my customers told me about it. I thought it was about time to see what all the fuss was about. It didn't take too long to realise what an informative group of brewers get together here. Most of the guys here actually brew and enjoy the results rather than just prattle on.
Cheers
Gerard

surfing the net trying to find a good site about my new found passion,after getting a hb kit for fathers day in 2001 only signed on after i had checked out the rest and hav,nt looked back!

havent got a clue it was way too many beers ago but i will have a stab in the dark and say from doing a beer related search for info i must have stumbled upon this site and joined up straight away.would have been a google search as this is all i use.

cheers
big d

Latest posts

Back