How Big Is Your Stockpile?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have

1 carton of irish stout old k+k

1 carton of imperial stout

1 carton of republican dark ale

2 cartons of esb fresh wort bock

1 carton of czech pils

1 carton of bugger ass aple ale

1.5 carton of boston lager

2 carton of coops heritage lager dry hoped

havent brewed since november and i had 21 cartons before summer so brewing soon then winter i go nuts again

TDA u got that esb recipe

Snow said:
I've got about 80 king browns of assorted brews at drinking age, 30 tripels conditioning and 3 fermenters (Oktoberfest, Skunk Fart, and Ken's Aussie Draught) on the go.

- Snow
Snow

How is Kens aka GMK's Aussie Draught Going?

Good Day
This got me thinking. I have tried hard over the last 15 months to brew enough to allow the beers time to age for 3 months or more in general. I bottle everything.
I mash two 21+ litre batches at a time. I think 9 full fermenters at a time (primary and secondary) is the most I have had going at the one time. I like the brewing this leads to a real lot of bottling. I have about 40 long necks in an old fridge and hundreds more under the house. Add to this three times the number in stubbies and I have quite a few months worth in storage. Now bottling can be tiring but I just keep Thinking about the next batches I want to make. Have to bottle an American wheat, rack a BBQB (BBQ Blonde) and go to a pre season soccer game today. I sure like the day of rest.

currently in the house

1 Fermenter with 23 liters of sparkling ale on the brew
22.5 liters of lager
20 litres of Bavarian lager
15 litres of cider
7.5 litres of cider inside pr1me
15 empty PET's pleading to be filled

im yet to find a rythym of brewing so i can replenish just as i finish the last batch.
not sure if the hold up is in fermentation time, or liver failure. :D

I try not to let my bottled beers drop below 2.5 cartons (about 60 bottles)

currently at about 55 bottles, with 23L in the fridge CC,
Normally i have a brew going, But i dont know what to try next.... Im sick of the same old lager taste i have had with coopers, coopers heritage etc etc

Time for Partial mashing baby! Yeah!
Ben

I have about 1/2 a 23L batch of Grumpys #1 APA left brewed, and almost a whole batch of Grumpy's #1 APA brewed with a differnet yeast and dry hopped ready to drink.
Just bottled a batch of Boston cream ale on the weekend, and started a Newkie Brown batch , that'll hopefully bring the stocks back up.

I also have about 500 bottles of pretty decent red lying around... :D

Jees jes, you don't want to be leaving 500 bottles of decent red lying around, not if you live near me!

D'oh - location not given! You're a smart one Jes. :D

Back