Hottest 100 Craft Beers of 2015

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you can't see the beers you want to vote for, submit it via the link. I added some today and had emails back from the breweries in no time saying they had loaded their beers up.

I wasn't aware you could vote for beers not in the list but this Is what I should have voted like. It's hard to rank them but anyway the top 5 i can think of are:

Feral Tusk IIPA
Pirate Life IIPA
Eagle Bay Pale Ale
Last Drop Brewery Pilsner
Colonial Hoppy Kölsch

In no order

Pirate Life - IIPA
BBC - Walker IPA
Baachus - Bayside Pale
BBC - Jenny from the BOCK
KAIJU - Betelgeuse

Mine are yet to be announced.. the suspense..

Great result for Big Shed Brewing here in SA with 3 beers in the Top 100. Couple of home brewers who went commercial a couple of years ago and are growing quickly.

Expect Pirate Life to get 3 beers in the Top 10 though to lead the South Aussies though.

Numer one (2,3,4..): Pirate life IIPA. Brought two slabs so far And it was my beer of choice at Adelaide beer festival. Costing me a fortune to buy! Need a clone recipe..... Quick.

Yeah i had the pirate life IIPA in the list sure it will be a favourite

Stone and Wood Pacific Ale number 1? Seriously?

Pale Ales and IPA's absolutely dominate the top 20. Seems like a step back. I'm sure last year there was more variety finally.

Wouldnt have picked the 1st.. a surprise

more people voting these days, so always going to be the beers that are widely distributed that go better

It is probably the beer which is introducing the most people to new styles than any other currently

Same as LCPA did in the past

Cheers

Most disappointing one for me was JS 150 Lashes climbed 49 places to 6!

One above 4 Pines Pale.

Well done S&W and all the new entries.

Must admit I'm not a big fan of the Pacific Ale, just tastes a bit watery and grassy. Hop hog I like, but after trying a few IPAs it is a little one dimensional.

Will definitely need to try the Pirate Life's

S&W Pacific Ale at No 1?????
It tastes like a watered down version of a summer ale I tried to brew once.

No way is it in the Hogs league!!

150 Lashes... does that even count as 'craft' beer?
but I guess, whatever gets more people not drinking New/XXXX etc

Back