Evening all. I was a bit intrigued today whilst brewing a German pils. I had mostly hot break in the kettle as I had used a basket for the first wort hops. During the transfer I noticed that the break wasn’t moving towards the pick up tube as I got down to the last few liters. I had slowed the run off to avoid the hot break stampede but it never eventuated. You will notice in the pic that there was only a small amount of wort left but this stuff was like a lump of green snot! When I hosed out the remains onto the lawn it generally stuck together. Never struck this before. For the record I used brewbrite for the last ten minutes.