Horizontal Regulator Gauges

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlexL

Reaction score
I have one of these and have 'temporarily misplaced' the instruction manual. I remember when first read it, it said something about not having the regulator horizontal. I can't recall if this was the entire set up (i.e. bottle and all) or just the regulator.
Will I cause any damage but rotating the regulator so the gauges face upwards (bottle will stay vertical) making for easier reading?

Cheers,

Alex

I have one of these and have 'temporarily misplaced' the instruction manual. I remember when first read it, it said something about not having the regulator horizontal. I can't recall if this was the entire set up (i.e. bottle and all) or just the regulator.
Will I cause any damage but rotating the regulator so the gauges face upwards (bottle will stay vertical) making for easier reading?

Cheers,

Alex

AFAIK it should have read to keep the bottle upright as to avoid liquid CO2 entering the gauges. You should be right to rotate them to any position that suits you.

Latest posts

Back