• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hops

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good value and a pretty decent AA content as well. I think I will be getting myself some of these... :icon_cheers:

Did y'all see what else they have?

2011 Moteuka 250g T90 pellets - $16 - or 250g Whole hops for $20
2011 Nelson Sav 250g T90 pellets $16 - or 250g Whole hops for $20

2012 Galaxy 250g T90 pellets - $15

I had a look through and was quite impressed by those prices as well - especially those two varieties you posted, malted.

$10 for up to 3kg postage as well... not toooo shabby for a few kg's of hops

Sponge

I bought some of the cascade flowers, two packs of the 250g actually. Used them on the weekend in my Hoprocket, aroma and freshness of the hops was very good.

I guess I haven't really spent all my tax on the BB just yet, so may have to just run it dry with hops.

$33.50 for half kilo of simcoe as well...

Dayyyyyyym

Really!? I love simcoe might have a look when I get home

It got taken off the BB as I'm sure youre aware, and wouldnt mind grabbing a little as well.

Might have to see if any IBU's would be keen to split a buy with some motueka and simcoe.

Count me in for some of both if anything goes ahead!

NZ Cascade flowers at a bargain....add to basket !

And Nelson pellets....

Galaxy...

a Thrumometer....

hop bags....

$125 later....online shopping is dangerous :blink:

As this isn't a thread by the retailer, i'll just point out that the 7.6% alpha on the Cascade show them to be 2010 crop. The current crop is 2012.
So the recent "bulk buy" advertised was for a clearence purchase of old hops from the wholesaler, which is not quite how it reads....

Anyway, a good price if that's what you're chasing...

Cheers Ross

Mine were 8.2%, I asked them about the crop and they'd been stored in a coolroom since being imported. I can say i was happy with the quality and aroma of the hops even if they were not the current freshest crop. That being said I should really get some of the 2012 crop to try out :)

Ross, maybe you could do a similar deal? :) Pretty please? :D

Mine were 8.2%, I asked them about the crop and they'd been stored in a coolroom since being imported. I can say i was happy with the quality and aroma of the hops even if they were not the current freshest crop. That being said I should really get some of the 2012 crop to try out :)

Ross, maybe you could do a similar deal? :) Pretty please? :D

What year did he say the 8.2% alpha were? My records show the last 8.2AA crop to be 2006!

We are offering very cheap deals on old hops, just look under clearence specials in the hop section.

Cheers Ross

What year did he say the 8.2% alpha were? My records show the last 8.2AA crop to be 2006!

We are offering very cheap deals on old hops, just look under clearence specials in the hop section.

Cheers Ross

2010 grown crop, arrived in aus in 2011 apparently. Vacuum & cold stored since arrival. I might be mistaken on the AA, i don't have the hops with me where I am.

This is the same guy who doesn't refrigerate yeast? I'd take his word with a grain of salt.

This is the same guy who doesn't refrigerate yeast? over-gravity boils in a 10L pot, on the stovetop? and thinks his shit doesn't stink? I'd take his word with a grain of salt.

Corrected. You're welcome.

Back