Hops starting at $6/lb for Black Friday/Cyber Monday @ Nikobrew

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikoBrew

Reaction score
Hey folks! We've got some great deals going on right now. All hops are marked down, some of them as low as $6/lb

We also have shirts, hats and onesies on sale for just $8 each

The Grainfather is also on sale and in the image here though with freight I am assuming you folks will have suppliers closer to home.

Thanks!!

http://www.Nikobrew.com

15209235_1368136013199644_298712902_n.jpg

My mate uses nikobrew exclusively. And recommends them to me.

I did the maths before, it's about $75 AUD to get 1.8kg of Chinook delivered.

mstrelan said:
I did the maths before, it's about $75 AUD to get 1.8kg of Chinook delivered.
4.1c per gram.

That beats 12c per gram from the local.

Hey folks! Thanks for the support, we greatly appreciate it. I used to post here quite a bit and now Nikobrew is officially a sponsor of the Aussie Homebrewer forum! I'm proud and excited to be back in action here.

Regarding onesie size, we currently do not have any adult sized onesies :p Several years ago, however, we did have a custom made one for Doc at the Brewing Network and there still may be some video of him dancing in it somewhere on ther interwebs.

Cheers!!

Les the Weizguy said:
Not big enough for you, unless you're quite tiny...?

NikoBrew said:
Hey folks! Thanks for the support, we greatly appreciate it. I used to post here quite a bit and now Nikobrew is officially a sponsor of the Aussie Homebrewer forum! I'm proud and excited to be back in action here.

Regarding onesie size, we currently do not have any adult sized onesies :p Several years ago, however, we did have a custom made one for Doc at the Brewing Network and there still may be some video of him dancing in it somewhere on ther interwebs.

Cheers!!
Thanks guys! .. was not for me though. For the brew brat.

All the best.

Latest posts

Back