• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hops Rhizomes - Free/swap

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grimpanda

Reaction score
I am shifting out the last of my belongings from my old house in Balwyn, which includes some hops rhizomes.

I have 2x Hallertau crowns, 1x Fuggles and 1x Tettnang. The Hallertau have had good yields for the past 3 years - the Fuggles and Tettnang not so great, but maybe somebody else will have more luck.

Either way, they are going for free. If you have some other varieties to swap (apart from Chinook), or some homebrew, I will happily accept a trade :)

Time constraints are slim unfortunately as I'm just down in Melb for the weekend. Today/tomorrow (25th/26th) are ideal, but I could possibly leave them here for collection later on.

Will add some photos shortly.

Please PM if interested. Cheers.

Update - - Fuggles and Tettnang taken!

Still have a MONSTER Hallertau crown and some large rhizomes for grabs. Prefer "buyer" takes all!

Fuggles please!!

Yob

You're all over the British hops at the moment, Yob !
Great offer, but unfortunately I don't have room for any more hops, and I only have two! I need to move house <_<

Yob, would you be kind enough to seperate a fuggles rhizome from the crown and post to me?

Still heaps of Hallertau rhizomes up for grabs!

55FqGl.jpg

Yob, would you be kind enough to seperate a fuggles rhizome from the crown and post to me?

if you are prepared to pay postage, Yep. Via PM from here for details.

:icon_cheers: Gabe, it's a feckin monster :super:

Yob

Happy to pass along free the 3 small rhizomes pictured below.. large one spoken for.

giveaway.JPG

pickup preferred.

Hey ya'll

All rhizomes have been snapped up now - thanks to all the takers, and for all the tasty brews kindly given in return.

Considering giving up brewing and just trading rhizomes for beer instead next year!

Cheers,
Gabe

Hey ya'll

All rhizomes have been snapped up now - thanks to all the takers, and for all the tasty brews kindly given in return.

Considering giving up brewing and just trading rhizomes for beer instead next year!

Cheers,
Gabe

:lol:

Hope you enjoyed the beer

Back