Hops dug up: Goldings, Perle Hallertau, Tettenag, Red Earth

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's your impressions of Red Earth mate? I've been interested in it for a while but have to decide between RE/Chinook/Nugget/Cluster/Victoria as there's only room for one more in my yard..

It is a very unique, earthy hops.. I think it would suit Darker beers, Saisons, Rye, Smoked.. Not sure what it would be like with IPAs or pilsners..as I have not tried. I could always give you some flowers to try out if you buy any. Also it looks freaking amazing on the bines.. they are red flowers !

Grainer said:
It is a very unique, earthy hops.. I think it would suit Darker beers, Saisons, Rye, Smoked.. Not sure what it would be like with IPAs or pilsners..as I have not tried. I could always give you some flowers to try out if you buy any. Also it looks freaking amazing on the bines.. they are red flowers !
Red Earth from Hopswest?

Most stocks now gone..(Fridge Fu&* up (these will be going backing the ground to see if they restrict after the fridge fu*& up as I don't want to sell crap product) and sales) Will be digging up P.O.R, Cascade and 1 or 2 others soon.

So whats left...
Small Rhizomes of Hallertau and Tettnag (Limited supply)
Small Rhizomes of Red Earth .. a few spoken for
HEAPS of Goldings
Digging up Chinook on weekend maybe..

FYI Cant ship to ACT/NSW/WA/TAS

OK.. all red earth is gone

Still have available.. will throw in extra rhizomes for free if you order this week as I am going overseas on Friday 10th June !
Hallertau
Tettnang
Goldings
Can dig up Chinook, US cascade, Victoria if you order enough rhizomes to make it worth my while...

Latest posts

Back