Hoppy Days?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cian Doyle

Reaction score
Whats happened to Hoppy Days? His banner was at the top of the page a couple of days ago.

Banner gone? Probably didn't hand over enough cash to keep it hanging in there. 😲

Banner gone? Probably didn't hand over enough cash to keep it hanging in there. 😲
I picked up a sack of grain yesterday. Hoppy Days seems to be going fine business wise. I doubt he would be impressed with aspersions about being strapped for cash. Still advertising on the other Aussie forum.

I don't see how choosing not to pay for advertising here would somehow translate into being strapped for cash or not doing business as usual. Choosing to not advertise here could be a result of any number of factors, including lack of return on investment for the advertising expense or their perception of the forum dynamics/quality. Or it could simply be a matter of a bill slipping through the cracks because someone didn't get to it yet or forgot. I imagine it's a busy time of the year for them.

I don't see how choosing not to pay for advertising here would somehow translate into being strapped for cash or not doing business as usual. Choosing to not advertise here could be a result of any number of factors, including lack of return on investment for the advertising expense or their perception of the forum dynamics/quality. Or it could simply be a matter of a bill slipping through the cracks because someone didn't get to it yet or forgot. I imagine it's a busy time of the year for them.
I think the only thing you got right is the forum dynamics. To be still advertising on the oppositions forum indicates that the grass is greener over there. The traffic here is woeful. One only has to look at the number of posts per day to see something is drastically wrong.

To be clearer I have benefited form this forum alot over the years and appreciate all the help I have received, especially from you MHB.
I will continue to use this forum and love to check in every day to see what's happening.
I consider myself a noob and love learning where I can.

Back