• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Swap / Giveaway

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wakkatoo

The Sneaky Monk
Reaction score
After digging up the hops on the weekend, I 've got a few rhizomes to swap / give away.

My original rhizomes were given to me for free, so I'm doing the same. If you do have some rhizomes of a variety I don't have, I'd love to swap, but if not that's ok, happy to give them away. They are all 15-25cm long and range from 'little finger' to 'thumb' thickness. All of my hops started from similar sized 'zomes so they should do ok, but no promises. But hey, they are free!
These are the variety and number I've got (as i was told they were), just reply below with the variety(ies) you would like. I will limit it to 1 'zome of each variety per person to help share the hop love around ;) .

Goldings - 20

Hallertau - 8

Cluster - 5

Mt Hood - 10

Cascade - 8

Chinook - 20

If you have a 'zome of a different variety you be happy to swap, please let me know.

All I ask is that you send me a self-addressed postal satchel for me to send the 'zomes back in.

IIRC there are issues with sending them to WA and TAS so sorry to those people, I won't post them there.

Think I covered it all

And....Go!

G'Day mate,

Would love a Mt Hood.

Thanks a million..........Bong

tiges

we've got to keep a lid on it, but if any one has a GF ticket I'm interested :lol:

*******. How did you know I'm a saints fan? <_<

Tell you what, I'll buy the GF ticket if we can swap Riewoldts! ;)

Forgot to mention - a 3kg satchel will be fine.

another quick update:

Everyone who has pm'd or left a post above this will get the 'zomes they want. Cascade is gone, but all other available. Thanks to those who have offered a swap, I will take you up on the offer.

Working thru pm'ing you back and I have to mark some assignments for uni, so taking a break from the hops for an hour or so, will get back into it later tonight so keep the pm's coming.
Lots of hop love!

pm sent. Cheers :D

Edit: i cant spell cheers lol

Update: Cascade and Cluster now gone

Everybody who has pm'd me so far has got their request (including your update Jez)

Latest posts

Back