Hop Rhizomes

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yer got four cascade rhizome sent up to me by Hopswest and two Cluster rhizome from Queensland

Still looking for
Pride of Ringwood or Super POR
GALAXY
Perle
Hallertau
Hersbrucker
Goldings
Fuggles
Green Bullet

I've got some Hallertau rhizomes I would be willing to sell you (or swap perhaps). PM me if your interested.

Cheers
Sam

i contacted oldmate in taswegia who has the rights to galaxy...no chance on it being released to teh public :(

good point...how well guarderred are those hop fields anyway? apart from being on a fuckarse island in the middle of antarctica, and surely they have snow wolves or some nasty shit down there

border raid, anyone?

good point...how well guarderred are those hop fields anyway? apart from being on a fuckarse island in the middle of antarctica, and surely they have snow wolves or some nasty shit down there

border raid, anyone?
It's likely I'll be down there somewhere in October, which coincidentally happens to be an ideal to take hop-plant cuttings. :unsure:

I was sooooooo tempted when passing the hop fields in motueka and riwaka. They're next to each other, the villages. And no electric fences or guard dogs. Just walk in :p

Damn border controls.

Back