• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Hop Rhizomes For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rubix

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Had a few hop plants growing down behind the shed for a couple years now and finally decided to flog off a few rhizomes.

I've got Hersbrucker, Perle and very limited Fuggles available.

They're all $10.00 each + postage via direct deposit only.

Postage is via express post in either the 500g or 3kg satchels for $10.00 or $13.00 respectively.

As is the norm on these posts - I WILL NOT SHIP TO TAS OR WA!

If you're interested, please just PM me.

I would also consider swapping rhizomes if anyone out there has a Willamette or Columbus they're willing to trade.

Cheers,
Michael

Hey Guys, the Fuggles has now sold out. Please note i still have quite a few Herscrucker and Perle to go.

Cheers,
Michael

Hi Everyone,

I still have a handful of Hersbrucker and Perle rhizomes left for sale. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Michael

Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm down to my last two Perle rhizomes and nine hersbrucker. PM me if your interested.

Cheers,
Michael

Hey Everyone,

Moving house soon so last chance to pick up a Perle or Hersbrucker rhizome before i get rid of them. PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Michael

Back